Sunday, January 17, 2010

Looking for a New Beat?



I just updated my mixpod playlist with some ear candy. I don't have it set to play automatically (but it does loop once you do hit play), because there's nothing worse than finding a blog and having music come out of nowhere when the page loads only to frantically scroll to see where the stop button is. (You know what I'm talkin' about...I was guilty of this until I read it is the #1 annoying no-no that bloggers do). This usually happens to me when I am surfing at 2am next to my daughter's bedroom. Sometimes I can't scroll fast enough to find that button or close the window!

So, if you are interested in listening to some new tunes, feel free to press play on the iPod player in my left hand column. They aren't 'new' tunes per se, but they will be new to you. Feel free to let me know what you think of this mix and enjoy!

(Image courtesy of Mixpod.com)

No comments:

OlderPostsTX