Sunday, March 14, 2010

Give Me Liberty!



Liberty of London for Target! Today is the day...are you ready? If not, hop on your bike, get in your car, hail a cab, jump on the train...whatever you do, get to your nearest Target to check out the flowery goodness of Liberty of London goods. If you don't have a bike, you may want to check out this one from Liberty of London for Target, slated to be priced under $200.00.



This is will be my last Sunday blog post as I am reserving Sundays for time with my family and for non-media activities. Regular posts will continue during the weekdays and Saturdays. Thanks for all your comments and support! I appreciate each and every one of my readers :)

Don't forget - come back here Tuesday the 16th to enter my VERY FIRST BLOG GIVEAWAY!

(Images courtesy of Target.com)

No comments:

OlderPostsTX