Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol Results - Say WHAAA!?!



OK, so don't get me wrong...I think Kris Allen is quite talented - plays piano and guitar and can hold a note better than some record label artist (names withheld), but...come on. My daughter even thought Adam Lambert was the sure winner. Boy were we wrong AND shocked. A picture says a thousand words - and that above is what we have to say. Congrats to Kris as it is well-deserved, but don't think you've seen the last of Adam. I'm thinking this is a dream and I'll wake up and tomorrow will actually be Wednesday. No such luck - I should have thrown in the towel when Danny Gokey didn't make it - our vote was with him. Speaking of - please check out the foundation he created in memory of his wife - Danny Gokey Sophia's Heart Foundation. Well worth the trip to the URL. Until next year, AI...

No comments:

OlderPostsTX