Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Did the 'Do!

I LOVE my new hairdo! Not do I only feel 10 pounds lighter (5 inches gone!), but it's much easier to style and will be faster in the mornings to get ready. Love it, love it, love it! Did I tell you how much I love it?

I was pretty apprehensive driving to the salon last night and thought the sudden downpour with 50 mph winds was a sign from above to NOT cut my hair, but I followed through with my commitment, put my trust in my stylist and made the change. I had met Wendi, my new stylist, once at our consultation but immediately liked her personality and warmth.

If you are looking for a top-notch stylist in the Fox Valley, I highly recommend Wendi at Salon Aura. She not only listened to my concerns and wishes, but hit the cut I wanted dead-on. This girl knows how to cut hair. Believe you me, I will be hanging on to this one as long as I can. I couldn't be happier! Thank you Wendi!!! Here are a few pics from (late) last night...





So, what do you think of the new cut? What is the most length you've had cut from your hair?

Don't forget to enter my :: P O T T E R Y | B A R N :: giveaway through Thursday 7/22 at 11:59 pm CST!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new cut

TM

Debra said...

Love it! You look great!

FairfieldHouse said...

Catherine,

Your haircut looks great! I wish I could grow my bangs out and sport a cut like that. The problem is the in between stage. I can't stand it and end up cutting them.

Sent you email.

Your Friend,
Deborah

OlderPostsTX