Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day Recap


(June 2007 - Mom, Me, G at 2.5 months old, Gram Z.)


(Mother's Day 2010 - G at 3 years old and Gram Z. at 98 years old)

"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my Mother." - Abraham Lincoln

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! Mine was a wonderful day spent with family including my mom (of course), my sister and her family and my grandmother (98 years old!)...we're moving away very soon and it makes me sad that I won't be able to see them as frequently as I do now. However, we will only be two hours away (driving) so that is not bad at all considering that we could have ended up two days away (driving) with a different job offer. I am very blessed to have my daughter know her great-grandmother and also to be able to document our visits! I'm really wanting to get another photo of the four generations all together before we head out of town...how many generations are currently alive in your family?

No comments:

OlderPostsTX