Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mama-who?!?


Mamapedia.com. Ever heard of it? Well, me neither until a few days ago...I was informed about this sweet deal for Kiwi Magazine. So I joined. And the sweet deal I joined for - a two-year subscription to Kiwi Magazine for...wait for it...only $4. Ya. I don't know about you, but I've easily paid over four buckaroos for one single magazine. So I was over the moon elated at this deal...but hurry, act fast, this sweet deal is only on for a few more hours or so.

Didn't make it in time for this deal? No worries. New Sweet Deals (yes, this is what they are called - genius!) are emailed to you daily per your wishes...no missing out!

If you are interested in getting the two-year subscription to Kiwi Magazine as a NEW Mamapedia.com member, enter 2YEARKIWI4 before checkout. If you only want a one-year subscription to Kiwi Magazine, here's the link that will take you to order just one year and enter 1YEARKIWI2 (this will get you the subscription for $2 - yup 8 quarters!!!)...remember, the codes will only work for new Mampedia.com members - so sign up today to get these awesome savings! If you are already a Mamapedia member, the savings are still great - you can snag a one-year subscription for $6 and the two-year subscription for $10 by using those same links.

(Image courtesy of Kiwi Magazine and Mamapedia.com)

No comments:

OlderPostsTX