Monday, January 31, 2011

Matilda Jane Spring 2011 House of Clouds Open House & Virtual Trunk Show

Photobucket
Meet me on Cloud Nine!!! I'm so excited to be selling these goodies this season and am able to offer you the awesome Jane (hostess) benefits! Come and see (or contact me for more info about) how you can earn some of these gorgeous items at half off or even for FREE by hosting your own trunk show, in-home or online/virtual! Feel free to bring the kiddos and/or some of your friends - the more, the merrier! :D

Date: Tuesday, February 1st, 2011

Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
(pop in any time between - no formal presentation; come & shop)

Place: My Home - if you are local to the Fox Valley (WI) & want to come, email me for directions. If you cannot make it and/or wish to order virtually, please feel free to email me your items from the MJC website wishlist option.

Check out the Lookbook for a glimpse of the collection :: the Matilda Jane website will be updated tomorrow with the new pieces. Fantastic news - there's an expanded women's line, too!

Thanks for your interest and hope to see you there!

No comments:

OlderPostsTX