Friday, August 24, 2007

Big Red


Happy Friday! No post yesterday - had a million things on my list to do and I'm happy to say I accomplished most of them. The balance I have yet to complete this evening and this weekend.

Well, it is raining...again. I believe it's the fifth day in a row that it's been raining. Maybe this is why my Fantastic Friday inspiration is Big Red...it's beginning to look a lot like London around here...at least the weather.

So I put together a little collage of my favorite famous red telephone booths to brighten my day and inspire the creative side of my brain that seems to be sleeping in today. I've looked into getting an official red telephone booth in my house - would LOVE to have it in my studio - or my daughter's playroom someday; however, my friend who lives in London got me some quotes and they were outrageous - makes sense since you can't just send it airmail; it actually has to be shipped across the ocean. Yeesh.

So for now, I'll be content with my miniature versions in my art studio and the fact that I really don't need one since I don't have a land line, only a cell phone.

Living vicariously through the collage,
C.

(photos courtesy the multitude of talent at flickr)

No comments:

OlderPostsTX