Friday, July 17, 2009

A Midsummer (Afternoon) Performance

I attended a ballet performance this afternoon. Really. In my own living room. Best seats in the house and I was able to interview the aspiring ballerina in person at the conclusion of her show. You can watch a snippet from the performance below - just click play in the window. I hear the next show is sold out (wink, wink), but I'm sure she'll perform for you any time, any where. Seriously...she loves performing.

Our house is filled with 'bella bella ballerina' (as quoted from our daughter) performances comprised of a plethora of twirls, leaps and claps and a wardrobe consisting of a tutu, princess shoes and a crown. We were sans crown today as one of the jewels was being 'repaired' (it takes a beating being worn every day, ya know). Long live princesses and ballerinas - I have a feeling this phase will be around for awhile. Sit back and enjoy the show!

No comments:

OlderPostsTX