Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SALE ::: SALE ::: SALE

I am having a BOGO 1/2 off sale at my destash etsy site, Supply & Demand...buy one book, get one half off! (Please see my shop announcements for all details.) Most of the books are already dirt cheap, so what are you waiting for?!? The sale starts today and I'm not sure how long I'm going to have it run.

These books really need to find a good home - either for new people to read or feel free to enjoy them for your crafting needs. I have an awesome Paris book listed that has gorgeous photography - use some of the images in frames you already have around the house and voila, new artwork from your book travels. Or better yet, make some awesome cards or collages with the imagery. It's breathtaking! I hate to cut apart books, but it's better than just sitting on the shelves collecting dust. We have so many books and I like to rotate them out regularly so they are new to other people.

So check out the sale - I will be adding more items to the store this week. Some items to come are back issues (tons of them) in groupings of 2 or 3 for dirt cheap again - examples you will find are TONS (and I mean TONS) of home decorating magazines (both US and UK issues) and lots of graphic design (HOW, Print, ID...). So bookmark my etsy shop and check back (very) frequently - I would hate for you to miss out on some rare and unique opportunities...it's Christmas in July here and here...

No comments:

OlderPostsTX