Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Summer Staple

I've been wanting to post this recipe given to me by my mom (thanks Mom) because it is all I seem to be living on this past spring and summer...OH is it delish! The recipe is for a quick and super easy (did I mention delicious) oil and vinegar dressing that is to.die.for on a spinach salad. YUM! I bet you could whip some up tomorrow with items you have in your fridge or pantry - give it a try and let me know what you think!

If you're wondering where I got the cute recipe cards so appropriate for summer, you can find them here. Erin (Vale Design) is a very talented and generous graphic designer who posts lots of freebie downloads (for non-commerical use please - read her common sense rules), so run on over while you're eating your savory dressing on your spinach salad and visit her blog, Leo on the Loose. Stay awhile and check out some of her posts - tell her I sent you over for some post salad eye candy.

Click on the image below to download a PDF file of the recipe card.

No comments:

OlderPostsTX