Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

To those who are celebrating today - enjoy the day! GIVE THANKS for everything you have, big and small.

Today, I am thankful for:
• My faith
• My family
• My friends, near and far
• My freedom
• My health
• A roof over my head
• The lessons my 2 year old continues to teach me (patience, forgiveness, understanding, gratitude, happiness...)
• The delight of a surprise snowfall and the genuine delight of a 2 year old seeing it fall from the heavens
• Food on my table
• Opportunities abound

We must learn to never take anything for granted. Each and every day, take a few minutes both morning and night, to say thanks to God - with Him all things are possible.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks for sharing that link for Stella and Dot and the Lanvin inspired necklace. While $44 is better than $890, I still love that the necklace can be made for just a couple of dollars! Now I'm going to have to see if I can make the earrings :)

OlderPostsTX