Thursday, November 19, 2009

Santa Stopped Really Early...or Orla Kiely?

Whatever way you say it, Santa got a deal! Remember my post Wonderful Weekend Wardrobe? Do you see the awesome Orla Kiely cross-hatch stem large tote in my style board? After weeks and weeks of searching for a price that wouldn't break our bank, my persistence has paid off and I scored this exceptional tote for 60% off retail pricing - yes, you heard me right...it's a tad over $100 OFF the retail price. An extra benjamin in the bank is never a bad thing...no sir. I about fell off my chair and had to refresh my screen a few times to ensure I wasn't wishfully daydreaming. I wasn't. Here is my beauty that should be arriving via UPS in the very near future. Look out UPS man - you may just get a hug out of this delivery :)


Are you wondering how I was able to snag such a deal? Well, keep reading. I joined the Gilt Groupe; it's free to become a member and most of their sales are up to 70% off brand name and designer goods. From my Orla story, you can believe what I'm saying! So hurry and click on the link to join and become a member. You'll be glad you did and so will your wallet. Enjoy some Gilt (free) shopping like me!!!

(image courtesy of Orla Kiely)

No comments:

OlderPostsTX