Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jane of the Jungle

So, I was a Jane the other weekend. Yup. I hosted my first Matilda Jane party and LOVED it. I had a fabulous trunk keeper come to my house with all her goodies and wowed my guests with her adorable wardrobe and accessory options. And trust me, there are a ton of them! Here are some samples of what my Gabrielle will soon have in her closet...she has a better wardrobe than I do! But that is OK - things seem to look so much cuter on her...and Matilda Jane fabrics and construction are unmatched - there are a lot of copy-cats out there or look alikes to this brand, but they just do not compare. Their knit fabric is so incredibly soft and Denise picks the BEST fabric combinations - every line that is released coordinates with the previous or next - it's great!

So check it out!!! But I'm warning you - if you've never been exposed to Matilda Jane, it's a life changing experience...I'm addicted to them! Either you love them or you hate them...I happen to be in the love them, love them, love them group...so here's some eye candy of our newest additions. Have fun!



(images courtesy of Matilda Jane Clothing)

No comments:

OlderPostsTX