Sunday, June 7, 2009

Digging the GREEN STACK by DCWV Inc.


So, today I was treated to an afternoon of shopping for my birthday with one of my very best friends, Laurie - we hit quite a few craft and paper stores (sigh)...and I found WAY too much stuff I loved. Projects are always in my head 24/7 - I just wish I had enough time to get to them all - I seriously need another two days in a week and believe you me, I would make use of every minute! One at a time...one at a time...anyway, I found this great paper pack from DCWV Inc. (Die Cuts with a View) that I need to share with you. The Green Stack consists of 48 sheets of 70% recycled paper...yes, my friends, it is truly an eco-conscious collection AND the prints/patterns are UBER-AWESOME. I've posted the front of the paper stack pack as well as the stack contents...I can hardly wait to do some summer layouts of our activities with Gabrielle. The only thing I have left to do is pick up an embellishments package (I've posted that too) - and I'm off to dream of my adorable layouts that will be created. To finish off the post, I've included some layout samples from the DCWV website - be sure to peruse their website - they have lots of goodies. Sign up to receive their emails to be notified of new product and also coupons plus you are entered to win a monthly drawing of $50 of product! Not bad!!!



(images courtesy of Die Cuts with a View)

No comments:

OlderPostsTX