Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Blog Obsession - Addicted to Tutus and Glue Dots

So I stumbled upon this blog today and I am now an addict. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her style and I'm stunned at how her daughter resembles me as a kid in some of my photos and somewhat of my niece Francesca (cue Twilight Zone music)...it's really quite eerie.

Anyway, this woman (Michelle Lanning) has an innate sense of quirky style that I find in my own work and really has an eye for color and pattern (two thumbs up from a graphic designer here). Be sure to check out Tutus & Glue Dots here - maybe you'll find some evening eye candy and scrappy inspiration as I did.

Keep up the fantastically inspiring work, Michelle - I am now an addicted subscriber to your posts and anxiously await your next.

(image courtesy of tutus & glue dots blog)

No comments:

OlderPostsTX