Monday, June 15, 2009

G is for GREAT deal!

I have been a HUGE fan of Jenn Ski for awhile and was excited when she came out with her Actopus to Zelephant Animal line (screams summer - pool, exploring, zoo - with a toddler). I've been stalking her etsy site for some time, debating on whether to splurge on some items or not. When I was at Michaels the other weekend, I found that line at the store! And you know what?!? If you go online to Michaels.com and sign up for their newsletter, you get a 50% off coupon on regular priced items. Her line is regular priced! So, I got the pack of Alphabet cards (so incredibly cute) for a whopping $3.56. What a steal!


The animal cards have an adorable illustration by Jenn on the front and details of each animal printed on the back. Cute and educational - what more could a mom want! I'm sold and will be getting more items there to scrap this summer. As for her etsy shop, I will be saving up to purchase that keepsake piece for my daughter. She also has a vinyl etsy shop of her artwork and a vintage goods etsy shop. Happy Shopping!

What is your best item you found for a steal?

(images courtesy of Jenn Ski Etsy and K & Company via Michaels)

No comments:

OlderPostsTX