Monday, March 22, 2010

And the winner of the Where Women Create magazine is...

...lucky number 13...seriously! And number 13 is SANDI (3/16 at 11:37 pm) selected by Random.org.



Here's what she had to say:

Hi there! I'm a huge fan of WWC and was pleased to find you and become a Follower! One of my many favorite creative sites is:

http://the-feathered-nest.blogspot.com/

Not only is Dawn a talented artist, but she's directed me to many other creative and beautiful blogs that I probably wouldn't have found on my own!!


Sandi


CONGRATULATIONS SANDI - I will be emailing you for your mailing address and sending off your Where Women Create Spring 2010 magazine as soon as I hear back from you!



Thank you for all your comments and excellent inspirational blogs you shared! I plan to stop by each and every one of your blogs and say hello, as you did to mine. I'll have some more fun checking out the great links you all left for inspiration...and I'll put together a list of them for you all to have some fun in your free time. Thanks again for making my first blog giveaway so much fun! Look for more giveaways in the future!!!

(Image courtesy of Where Women Create)

No comments:

OlderPostsTX