Monday, March 15, 2010

Matilda Jane Hammond Bay Trunk Show



Spring is right around the corner! That is the Matilda Jane Spring 2010 Line. I'm soooo very excited to be attending a Matilda Jane Spring Line Trunk Show this upcoming Saturday, March 20th! {insert cartwheels here} Remember my previous post highlighting the MUST HAVE outfits for Gabrielle? Ack! I feel like a kid before Christmas (breathe, breathe, repeat)...I can hardly wait to see their fabrics, the combos and all the cute outfits I can put together. Better leave my checkbook at home. I could do some serious damage in a very quick time. Here's some eye candy to hold you (me) over until Saturday...are we there yet?!?


REMEMBER to come back here tomorrow, Tuesday, March 16th to enter my VERY FIRST BLOG GIVEAWAY!!!

No comments:

OlderPostsTX